Friday, March 22, 2013

A Look Inside Of The "Family" Vintage Mini Album...

Hello Scrappers!  Well, it's been a while since I posted the cover of the "Family" Vintage Mini Album. I guess it's "better late than never". It's been crazy busy around here and I think SPRING FEVER has a lot to do with it!!  The weather has been beautiful and I can't wait for more.   Seeing all of the daylilly flowers blooming, it inspired me to create this album BEAMING with yellows & greens!  In this post I will be sharing just photos... No tutorial this time.  So, without further delay... I hope you enjoy the inside pages of the album.  Until next time, 

Happy Scrappin'!




















































As always, THANKS for visiting... And don't forget to subscribe or join the blog to keep informed of further projects and posts.  Also, tune in next weekend as we join in the SPRING BLOG HOP with Lone Wolf Designs LLC and many other TALENTED artists!! There will be prizes to be had...  {{wink wink}}



6 comments:

  1. Pictures do this album no justice! It is gorgeous from cover to cover. You did an excellent job with this project, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the extra stamping on the tags. I always forget to do that on mine. *sigh* This is a beautiful album!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. IDK how I missed this comment.. But THANKS so much Gen! <3

      Delete

Please take a moment to leave a comment... Your opinions mean a lot to me!! Thanks!!