Sunday, October 7, 2012

My Cup Runneth Over!

Tonight as I sit around with our children, watching TV, my heart is filled with LOVE for all of the BLESSINGS that God has bestowed upon our little family!!  This weekend we had our daughter's 10th Birthday party and we had such a great time.  We had a Tea Party and it turned out so much more special than I had ever planned.  She was all {SMILES} the whole day!  And THAT made my heart smile!!
Today; we got to worship all together as a family, came home to eat lunch, and have just relaxed and enjoyed the day!  So many times, we get so busy, that we forget to APPRECIATE all that we are given and all that GOD continues to do for us.  We are so quick to whine and complain about what we don't have, that we miss the TRUE blessings around us each and every day. I want to take this time to PRAISE GOD for Jesus' sacrifice for us all AND the many blessings bestowed upon our family. I love You, Lord!
 
"BECAUSE OF WHO YOU ARE, I GIVE YOU GLORY!!"





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a moment to leave a comment... Your opinions mean a lot to me!! Thanks!!